12.11.2012

Thank You Tucson Class Attendees!

It's been a few weeks since my whirlwind visit to AZ. But I still want to give a shout out to all the lovely ladies that attended the class/es I taught while in Tucson. 

In one evening we were able to squeeze in about 3 1/2 hours of dance covering technique, drills, combos, choreography and comparison between American style and Egyptian style bellydance. And a comment on the choreography portion -- wow, these ladies worked!

One of the simple exercises we practiced was switching our posture and alignment between the two different styles to produce a different movement result, feeling and thus look. It all seems pretty simple on paper but once you actually try it -- it's a whole different story. Like everything, it takes a lot of practice to make it look smooth and effortless.

There wasn't nearly enough time to include everything I would have liked but maybe in the future we can actually do a more extended version, like our original Bellydance Bootcamp weekends!

Thank you everyone who made it out to my classes. It was such a treat to see your faces and work with you again. I hope it's not to long before I see you again!

Look at these gorgeous creatures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...