3.20.2012

shake it off and move on


It's the profoundness in the simple and obvious that we need to see and hear to get us going. Not to prove anything to anyone, not to be the best or the first. Simply to help us put one foot in front of the other.

So often we freeze in our tracks or become easily distracted from our goals. Personally, after freezing or failing I then tend to spend yet another chunk of time berating myself and my actions for losing my momentum.
Well enough of that! I'm done.

We're human and we're going to trip, fall, freeze, fail and backtrack throughout our lives. Well from now on: either learn from the experience or toss the whole memory out the window and most importantly move on. That's right, shake it off and put one foot in front of the other. 

Bring it on!

What is this in reference to? Nothing in particular, just life in general. I guess I needed to say it (write it) out loud to give myself the kick in the pants I need from time to time. 
Thanks for listening. Now get off your seat get moving on that thing you keep putting off!

xo, 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...