2.13.2012

"...possibility of genius."



We're always in such a rush to find the answer and to fill in the blank. Questions can be so pesky. Yes we need answers to feel like we can move forward. Today I invite you to reflect and remember that the fork in the path is a also a good thing. It is a place of opportunity a space of potentiality. An opening to use your gifts, to do good for yourself and by doing so doing good for others. 
Should I do this? Or should I take that? Lucky you...no really. I mean it.


When your next question comes up today take a moment to contemplate the possibility of your genius and put it out there.


xo,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...