1.27.2012

you've got to dream a little...

Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend ahed of you. Mostly I hope you spend it exactly how you want to. Doing the things that fuel you. 
I like to include a little dreaming in mine. It makes me wonder, however, about your dreams. So I'm straight up asking you to tell me about them...please? Let's dream a little shall we?

Ok, here we go:
In this very minute if money and time (and daycare)  were absolutely no object what would your top 3 bellydance purchases/events/endeavors be? Go ahead, what would you get, where would you go, what would you do? Let me know in the comments section (I can't wait to read it).
I'll go first:
1) I love this costume. I think I would have Dahlal.com ship it to me immediately! 
dahlal.com
2) Bellydance, beach, margaritas! What could be better?! I would go to THIS FESTIVAL: The Inshallah Festival in Acapulco (thanks Zanonda for pointing this one out to me!). 
With shows and workshops by: Orit, Mona El Said, Raqia Hassan, Camelia of Cairo, Nourhan Sharif, Karim Nagi and more.
image credit


image credit
3) Another fabulous weekend, this time in Chicago. The huge Cairo bellydance star Randa Kamal will be teaching a workshop in Chicago in the spring! 
This is just one of the many amazing seminars that Little Egypt is sponsoring this year.












Those are my top three bellydance wishes...for now. Ok, it's your turn what are yours?!
xo,
G

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a nice fun conversation after all this serious introspection!

    All three of mine are travel-related:

    1: 8 Elements Intensive with Rachel Brice in Portland in June/July. I was all set to do that this year and instead I had to get a root canal.

    2: The Mira Betz intensive in Mexico!

    3: TRIBAL FEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Exactly what I was thinking? I was in some kind of funk, eh?
    Oooh you picked good ones! I'm glad the root canal is out of the way. Hey I'll have to come to P'land and say hi in June/July if you are at the intensive as I plan on being in Oregon by then. Yay!
    Thanks for sharing. Later, Miss AJ!
    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I will not be in P'land this year... unless I come in to some surprise money and can take the Fall 8 Elements instead. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...