1.14.2012

transitions...there's some good stuff here too

Apparently, yesterday's post was cause for concern for some friends and readers. I was a bit surprised about some of the feedback. Please know that I'm not falling into a depression of any kind. It was simply a healthy dose of melancholy. It's ok to have those once in a while. I don't plan on making them a regular part of my schedule. Thanks for caring and for your kind words!
Let me assure you that there are plenty of lovely things about my new home. And I've only begun to scratch the surface.
See for yourself:
beautiful beaches


thriving green market


fabulous sunning, fabulous playgrounds
Nice eh? What more could a mama bellydancer want? Bellydancing of course! Yes I know, I'm on it, fear not! 

Happy Weekend & Happy Dancing!
xo, 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...