10.20.2011

Last Class Session of the Year and Last in Tucson


We wrapped up our Fall session this week - great job women! You worked so hard and so beautifully. You are truly inspiring. You really kept to our ~No Regrets No Apologies No Excuses~ edict! Let's do it one more time, yes?!

We get one week off and resume classes on Oct. 31st. This session will be a little different. It will be bittersweet for me as it's the last session I will have the privilege of teaching in Tucson. You see my little family and I will be relocating at the end of the year.
Frankly I don't know how I'll get through the session as my eyes are already tearing up while I write this. You've been more than good to me and I feel so fortunate to have had the time that I did with you. My life is richer for it. My hope is that you also gained a little something from my classes and our time together. I don't know that I can express how grateful I am. Thank you, thank you, thank you from my overflowing heart. Muchisimas gracias amigas y amigos.

I hope I get to see as many of you as I can in and out of class these next two months. If you decide to jump into a last session of "No Regrets, No Apologies, No Excuses!" with me your options, descriptions and prices are below.
Besos y abrazos!
Gina

Session runs 8 weeks, Oct 31 - Dec 20, 2011

Monday - 8 week session
5:45pm Level 1 Tech & Choreo
7:15pm Level 2 Tech & Choreo

Tuesday - 7 week session + class party (on 8th week)
6:15pm-8:00pm - Dance Movement & Performance  - 2 in 1 POW!
*Note* long class --1 hour and 45 minutes

This class is a hybrid of the two new classes offered last session. We are combining Dance Movement & Performance classes. It's a series of workshops designed to define and refine the performer/entertainer in you. This class will demand of you physically, mentally and emotionally. Expect homework.
This class will cover:

  •             a rigorous warm up
  •             dance theory
  •             dance movement combos and drills
  •             performance prep discussion
  •             performance coaching
  •             how to create a traditional routine/show set
  •             connection to music, to audience, expression
  •             performance opportunity
This class is not for the faint of heart. If you are up for deeper exploration of yourself and your connection to dance this is the class for you. It's intense but so satiating. If you're ready I"ll see you there.

Prices -- *Please note new price options*
Level 1 & 2
$60 -- 6 week pass
$80 -- 8 week pass
$13 -- 1 single class/drop in

Dance Movement & Performance (1 hour & 45 minute class)
$100 -- 7 week session + class party on the 8th week
Not designed for drop ins

To register contact me at 520 370 9927 or email me at gina@raksgina.com


Again, I thank you.
xo,
Gina

          




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oops...had typos in above comment)
    You're eyes are tearing? I'm bawling! Not a good way to start my days off! Que hago sin mi Diosa y guru? Now I have one more place to decide to move to! = / Well,not meaning to make you feel worse, I'm sad for me,but glad for you! It's so important to be around family. specially for Sabrina, and what a great place to grow up!(Tucson suck's for teens) You are doing the right thing! But how you will be missed...I really wanted to get to hang with you more! Let's hope I get this job at United! You have been such a blessing and inspiration in my life...I am so lucky to have crossed paths with you...I never admired a woman,friend,as I do you! Thanks for having been a positive change in my life,and I hope we still get to enjoy this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Annalisa Oh Annalisa, you're not making this any easier - ha ha! I'm going to miss you too. Yes I'm leaving but I'm not gone yet so I hope we can get together in the remaining time. Thank you for such lovely words and the sweet sentiment! You are a smart, brave woman and I'm glad we have each other to keep us motivated-- even long distance. Yes I foresee lots of activity on this blog, I foresee some videos here in the future! You have some major decisions to make soon too. I wish you the best.
    Love,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...