7.04.2011

On the Road Again

That little pink speck is Sabrina.
She couldn't wait to get out of the car and run! Kanab, Utah


It seems I just got back from New Jersey and here I am on the road again. This time we're on our way to the great Northwest. Oregon to be exact. In the 72 hours I was home in between trips, however, I hosted the June Open Stage. Wow what night it was!
There were two solo debut performances, two class choreo's and several new group choreographies from different groups. It was a night of many firsts!

The feedback was fabulous. I heard "That was the most energetic hafla I've seen", "This was a great show" --- wow, and it was only a little ole Open Stage. 
It was a great way to end our season. Open Stage Nights will resume in Sept. Ok so now you know --you have practically 3 whole months to get ready for the next one, get to work!

Sadly I did not bring my camera with me to the event so I don't have pics to share with you. Bad blogger, I know. You're best bet is to go check my Facebook page
you'll see a few pics and videos posted.

So as I was saying here I am on the road again. Literally. Thank goodness for husbands that like to drive, for babies that like to sleep (for now) and for laptops that are charged so that I may write and connect with you on this blog.
In the 12 hours left to our destination I'm attempting to plan out my summer so that I can make the most of it. Oh yes, you will hear about it, it will include bellydance of course! Have you made your summer plans? What are they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...