7.09.2009

Last Summer Bellydance Bash!


Don't miss it! This Sunday, July 12 we are having a Hafla at Luxor Cafe. Please join us. As usual we will have lovely performers entertaining us. There will be solo's duets, group dances and open dance floor time of course.

This summer I had the pleasure of working with a wonderful group of women that signed up for bellydance class at Pima Community College. Who knew you could get credit for bellydancing!?!
Anyhow, at this Sunday's hafla some of the Pima ladies and some of my private class students will be uniting for a group performance --first time ever!

Help us celebrate a most successful dance session as we wrap it up this week and show you all the hard work that's gone into it.
As of now we do not have an upcoming session planned as we are going into a break. I will keep you posted on that bit of news here through the blog and through the newsletter.
Here are the details for the hafla -- please call me to reserve your spot, you know how these tend to sell out.

When: Sunday, July 12 5pm-8pm
When: Luxor Cafe, 3699 N. Campbell Ave (@Prince)
Price: Buffet Dinner included, $15
More: Call me (Gina) at 370 9927 or email me at gina@raksgina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting and taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...